Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Speedin' Thru The Readin'

Soooo, I have a bunch of reviews to post--somehow, for every book that makes it on to the official To-Be-Read list, I seem to stumble across other X-tras that must be read Immediately. But that is another (several?) post. This post is mostly to let you, my diligent readers, know that I have not abandoned you and posts will be forthcoming. Sooooo, this is a really Lame post. But your patience will be rewarded with pearls from my pen....Oh, yes. Pearls.

And there is lots o' other crap to ketchup on! My Tacoma/Seattle trip, what a slime monster Dick Cheney is, some solid movies, magnificent games, and the music of my life (that tiny thang). Oh, and I almost choked/stabbed my larynx To Death with a grain-sized stray piece of plastic that got into my s'ghetti at dinner tonight. All that flashed in front of my eyes was $$$$$$$$ (I've spent too much on my voice to go THIS way!).

In the meantime, here's this super-cool thang you can do with old, pallid books to get new, shiny books. And some seriously silly...well, you'll see. N-joy!

No comments: