Friday, May 2, 2008

Why I Am So Lame--And Other Interesting Stories For Curious Boys And Girls

The blogging has been lax. I bet one or two of you has noticed this. I have stored up some blog-worthy thoughts, but have been a titch preoccupado. You see, this is now my universe.* I ascended the throne about a month ago, and that throne is sitting on a mountain of hard work that needs a-doin'. I am trying to establish a rhythm that takes less than 12 hours a day, but so far have failed. Wish me luck!

*Does it thrill You the same way it thrills me to see MY name in the "About Us" section? It kinda does, I know; it's OK to admit it.

5 comments:

Dahli said...

This is fantastic! I can't wait for the next time I'm i Portland so I can see a show!
xo

ZERD said...

Thanks, Dahli :) I can't wait to talk more about this; it is a VERY cool company.

ZestyJenny said...

Wow! This looks so cool! And that's a smokin' hot headshot.

ZERD said...

Thanks, Jenny. It is a very cool, sassy little company. I'll be sure to advertise :)

Katie Taylor said...

Welcome to my world! Ha! Ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

(please don't leave)

xoxxo Katie