Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Giving A Concert!

Come hear me sing some pretties Saturday, May 31 at 7pm at Oregon Culinary Institute (1701 SW Jefferson, Portland)! The event is a benefit for the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, so don't grimace at the $25 ticket price.

I'll be singing some of my favorite arias interspersed with some truly beautiful art song cycles, including the haunting "Bachianas Brasilieras No. 5." And, in case you haven't heard me in a while, I'm really frackin' good. [The sound of her own horn is heard blowing in the distance.]

Ticket sales have been sluggish (I can't believe my fame isn't enough to make people flock to me!), and there is the possibility of cancellation--10 more tickets need to be sold by end of day Monday, May 26. So call! The event organizers can be reached at 503-365-7390.

No comments: