Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Means New Beginnings

Hello, faithful Blatherscopians. After a year in which I felt like I was enacting a country song, I have safely emerged on the Other Side. During the past year, You may have noticed a distinct lack of the post-age; this lack was due to my upbringing: I had nothing nice to say, so I didn't say anything at all.

And I have delayed restarting the blog-alation due to embarrassment--kinda like the friend you really like, promise to "get together with", delay and delay, and then feel like too much time has gone by to be anything but insulting and decide it is better just to let them fade away. But I don't want You to fade, fade away! So here am I, hurdling my natural reticence, startin' fresh.

Year-of-our-Lord 2009, so far, kicks DONKEY! I will be unleashing the Ramble over the next few days--prepare Thyselves.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you're back!

ZERD said...

Thanks, homegrrl! Sanity, like birds, returneth in the Spring.

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you back!

ZERD said...

Thanks, Irie! Glad to be back, shakin' my bacon at the world :)