Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wii-Zerd!!!!!

What better way to embrace one's thirties than with an interactive child's toy? Since opening the box, I think the Wii has only been off when we sleep (but even then I have Wii-dreams...). Friday nite was a bash with silly friends playing silly games while drinking themselves silly. Favorite games (so far):

1. Bowling--like the real thing, only without the nauseating foot smell of the bowling alley! Also, with the Wii, I've broken 200 (yes, please adulate me) whereas in reality I average a 75 (awww).
2. Boxing--my flail will make you pale! Not a lot of butterfly, but a ton of bee.
3. Raymond's Raving Rabbids--there aren't enough words: incredibly odd, addictingly creative, cutely freakish, bizarrely buoying. I never thought hucking a cow 100 meters could be so deeply fulfilling. I also enjoy slapping singing rabbits.

Tantalizing, no? C'mon over and play!

No comments: